MAS INFORMATION ON THE COOKIES
What is a cookie?
A cookie is an inoffensive text file that is stored in its navigator when it visits almost any webpage. The utility of the cookie is that the Web is able to remember their visit when returns to sail by that page. Although much people do not know it the cookies take using for 20 years, when they appeared the first navigators for the World Wide Web.
What IS NOT a cookie?
It is a virus, neither a Trojan, nor a worm, nor Spam, nor spyware, nor opens windows MGP-up.
What information stores a cookie?
The cookies usually do not store to sensible information envelope you, as banking data or credit cards, photography, their national identity document or personal information, etc. The data that keep are of technical character, personal preferences, personalisation of contents, etc.
The Web server does not associate to him to you as person if not to his navigating Web. In fact, if you sail habitually with Internet Explorer and test to sail by the same Web with Firefox or Chrome sees that the Web does not realize that is you the same person because in fact it is associating the navigator, not to the person.
What type of cookies exists?
- Cookies technical: They are most elementary and they, among other things, allow to know when a human or an automated application is sailing, when he sails a registered anonymous user and one, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic Web.
- Cookies of analysis: They collect on the type of navigation who is realising, the consulted sections who uses more, products, hour strip of use, language, etc.
- Cookies advertising: They show publicity based on its navigation, its country of origin, language, etc.
What are the own cookies and those of third parties?
The own cookies are the generated ones by the page that are visiting and those of third parties are generated by the external services or suppliers as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What happens if I deactivate the cookies?
So that it understands the reach that can have to deactivate the cookies we showed some examples:
- It will not be able on Facebook to share contents of that Web, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to its personal preferences, as usually it happens in the stores online.
- It will not be able to accede to the personal area of that Web, as for example My account, or My profile or My orders.
- Stores online: It will be impossible to him to realise purchases online, will have to be telephone or having visited the physical store if it has her.
- It will not be possible to personalize his geographic preferences as hour strip, descries or language.
- The analytical website will not be able to realise Web on visitors and traffic in the Web, which will make difficult that the Web is competitive.
- It will not be able to write in the blog, will not be able to raise photos, to publish commentaries, to value or to score contents. The Web will not be able either to know if you are a human or an automated application who publishes Spam.
- Sectored publicity will not be able to be shown, which will reduce the advertising income of the Web.
Be eliminated can the cookies?
Yes. Not only to eliminate, also to block, of general or particular form for a specific domain.
In order to eliminate the cookies of a website it must go to the configuration of his navigator and there it will be able search the associates the domain at issue and to come to his elimination.
Configuration of cookies for the navigators more polulares
Next we indicated to him how to accede to a determined cookie of Chrome navigator. Note: these steps can vary based on the version of the navigator:
- It goes to Configuration or Preferences by means of the menu File or puncturing the personalisation icon that appears above to the right.
- It will see different sections, punctures the option To show to options outposts.
- It goes to Privacy, Configuration of content.
- It selects to All the cookies and the data of sites.
- It will appear a listing with all the cookies ordinates by domain. So that it is easier to find him the cookies of a certain domain totally introduce partisan or the direction in the field Search cookies.
- After realising this filter they will appear in screen one or several lines with the cookies of the asked for Web. Now only it must select it and press the X to come to his elimination.
In order to accede to the configuration of cookies of Internet Explorer navigator it follows these steps (they can vary based on the version of the navigator):
- It goes to Tools, Options of Internet
- It makes click in Privacy.
- It moves the speedboat until fitting the privacy level that wishes.
In order to accede to the configuration of cookies of Firefox navigator it follows these steps (they can vary based on the version of the navigator):
- It goes to Options or Preferences according to his operating system.
- It makes click in Privacy.
- In File it chooses To use a customized configuration for the file.
- Now it will see the option Accept cookies, it can activate it or deactivate it according to his preferences.
In order to accede to the configuration of cookies of the navigating Safari for OSX it follows these steps (they can vary based on the version of the navigator):
- It goes to Preferences, soon Privacy.
- In this place it will see the option Block cookies so that it fits the type of blockade that wishes to realise.
In order to accede to the configuration of cookies of the navigating Safari for iOS it follows these steps (they can vary based on the version of the navigator):
- It goes to Adjustments, soon Safari.
- It goes to Privacy and Security, will see the option Block cookies so that it fits the type of blockade that wishes to realise.
In order to accede to the configuration of cookies of the navigator for Android devices it follows these steps (they can vary based on the version of the navigator):
- It executes the navigator and it presses the key Menu, soon Adjustments.
- It goes to Security and Privacy, will see the option Accept cookies so that it activates or it deactivates the square.
In order to accede to the configuration of cookies of the navigator for Windows Phone devices it follows these steps (they can vary based on the version of the navigator):
- It opens Internet Explorer, soon More, soon Configuration
- Now it can activate or deactivate the square To allow cookies.